About the Baylor University Diana R. Garland School of Social Work
- lowered tuition that allows you to save and focus on advancing your career;
- flexibility with varied program tracks and completion times;
- dedicated support to guide you through the program from the moment you enroll;
- small class sizes which allow you to dive deeper into your studies and connect with your peers and instructors.
- influence the social welfare of individuals, families, and communities worldwide;
- lead healthy organizations focused on improving lives and promoting social justice;
- practice culturally responsive social work through service to others;
- approach social issues and provide solutions from a strengths-based perspective.