About Robbins College of Health and Human Sciences
Established in 2014, the Robbins College of Health and Human Sciences (RCHHS) upholds Baylor University’s faith-based mission and long-standing tradition of excellence in the education of healthcare professionals. RCHHS prepares scholars and leaders who can translate theory into practice, advance knowledge of health and human behavior, and improve quality of life for individuals, families, and communities.
At RCHHS, we strive to:
- create and support an interdisciplinary environment for discovery, learning, and engagement;
- promote and emphasize evidence-based research practice and innovative approaches;
- hire and retain faculty who are leaders in the health and human sciences industry;
- develop and deliver innovative educational programs that prepare students for professions dedicated to improving health, human behavior, and quality of life;
- support research that discovers new ideas, advances knowledge with novel inquiry, and is responsive to ever-changing conditions in the field;
- engage with diverse constituencies and communities to address a broad spectrum of human needs.
Robbins College is driven by Baylor University’s commitment to stand apart as a Christian research university that has a transformative impact on our students, higher education, and our world. By educating service-oriented professionals, we are constantly aiming to strengthen the University’s position with regard to health and wellness-related education, research and community engagement, creative endeavors, clinical experiences, and healthcare innovation.
Take the Next Step
Learn how Baylor’s Robbins College of Health and Human Sciences can further your public health career through the Master of Public Health online program.Request Information