About Robbins College of Health and Human Sciences
- create and support an interdisciplinary environment for discovery, learning, and engagement;
- promote and emphasize evidence-based research practice and innovative approaches;
- hire and retain faculty who are leaders in the health and human sciences industry;
- develop and deliver innovative educational programs that prepare students for professions dedicated to improving health, human behavior, and quality of life;
- support research that discovers new ideas, advances knowledge with novel inquiry, and is responsive to ever-changing conditions in the field;
- engage with diverse constituencies and communities to address a broad spectrum of human needs.